The Oscars is the biggest night in Hollywood fashion and this year the stars did not disappoint. Big trends on the red carpet were nudes (and pale colors) and high splits for ladies. Trends for men included three piece tuxes and beards/five o’clock shadows.
When it comes to celebrity red carpets, “Best Dressed” is greater than “Worst Dressed”, which is better than not being mentioned at all. Here are the best and worst dressed celebrities from the Oscars red carpet.
Best Dressed: Charlize Theron takes the crown. Worst Dressed: A close call between Salma Hayek and Nicoloe Kidman.
1. Kelly Rowland in Donna Karan1 of 21
2. Stacy Keibler in Naeem Khan2 of 21
3. Jessica Chastain in Armani Prive3 of 21
4. Charlize Theron in Dior Couture4 of 21
5. Quvenzhane Wallis in Armani Prive5 of 21
6. Robin Roberts in Marc Bouwer6 of 21
7. Reese Witherspoon in Louis Vuitton7 of 21
8. Kerry Washington in Miu Miu8 of 21
9. Zoe Saldana in Alexis Mabille Couture9 of 21
10. Shaun Robinson10 of 21
11. Halle Berry in Versace11 of 21
12. Octavia Spencer in Tadashi Shoji12 of 21
13. Naomi Watts in Armani Prive13 of 21
14. Jane Fonda in Atelier Versace14 of 21
15. Jennifer Hudson in Roberto Cavalli15 of 21
16. Helen Hunt in H&M16 of 21
17. Adele in Jenny Packham17 of 21
18. Queen Latifah in Badgley Mischka18 of 21
19. Jamie Foxx in Calvin Klein with his daughter Corrine Bishop19 of 21
20. Stacy Keibler in Naeem Khan20 of 21
21. Naomie Harris21 of 21